Earplugs for Concerts, Festivals & Events
EarPeace is a required accessory– they are the best earplugs for concerts:
- Turns down the volume without distorting the sound. Background din is eliminated and immediate sound is crisp and clear. You can even have a conversation while you wear EarPeace.
- Provides protection and prevents audio fatigue. No more ringing ears! People hear and feel better when they wear EarPeace.
- EarPeace is virtually invisible. Fans don’t want to have big orange plugs sticking out of their ears. EarPeace is skin toned, and fits snugly in the ear for discreet protection. That’s the kind of style and protection that fans want.
- Comfortable and reusable. These concert earplugs are valuable. They can be worn comfortably for long periods of time, again and again. People want to wear EarPeace.
Put the best earplugs for concerts in customized, industry leading packaging and you have the best merch. And, it’s affordable. Our milled aluminum cases are heavy weight and premium. We can laser etch your logo or have it silk screened on the case. Our packing is also fully customizable and turn around times are generally less than 45 days.
- A new revenue stream with margins that makes sense. Accessories are a hot item for merchandisers. Including as part of the ticketing process is easy. EarPeace earplugs for concerts are the right product.
- Stylish and useful. A rare combination. Whether it’s a VIP promo or sale, once someone uses EarPeace they don’t want to be without it. When you promote your concert or festival with EarPeace it lasts.
- Generate media buzz and positively reinforce the brand. Music events, nightlife and live entertainment are frequently loud enough to cause hearing damage. Providing high quality hearing protection shows that you care about hearing health.
LOVED working with EarPeace! The product is fantastic, it really does make the experience better. Artists love it, VIPs love it, and we are taking care of our fans so we love it. It’s a win for everyone!
- Merchandise Coordinator, Electric Zoo